"Not all who wander are aimless. Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."

Saturday, October 8

Contact Info

Just a quikie to let everyone know that we have a phone number (a landline that will be cheaper to call if using a calling card) and addy.

934 4580 (when you use a calling card, I think you dial the county code 64 followed by the city code which is 4 but no promises :) ) You may have the pleasure of getting any one of my flatmates on the phone (Conner, Sarah, Phil, Brenden or Molly) but just ask for me! Please be extra careful of the time change if you call this number. You'll be waking up a houseful of people if you get it wrong! So, if in doubt, ring the mobile!!

If you feel like sending me some love letters :)
29a Monowai Road
Johnsonville, Wellington
New Zealand

(nope, no zip code needed!)

We plan to be here for the next few months but I'll keep you updated! I'll write more later but things are fabulous! Love the flat, love the flatmates, love the location, hate the freezing weather!! We are waiting patiently for summer!

Hope all is well :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard about the great job you found and I know how relieved you must feel. No time to miss home yet...but it's coming! Oh to be 22 again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janelle,

Just got this site from your dad and Grandma. I will love checking out your adventure.
Seems like you are having a wonderful time.
Your dad tells me you got a good job, I wish you luck with it and in your flat. Love you. Give my love to Molly also.