"Not all who wander are aimless. Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."

Wednesday, October 26

Pictures! :)

Did some tramping (hiking) to the top of Mt. Victoria and got a great view!
Our weekend trip to the Martinbourgh vineyards were great! I found myself a rent-a-cat and she was just adorable!! Why do I always tend to find rent-a-pets?!
Mt. Victoria
me and mol having fun with shadow shapes! See the heart?!?! awww :)
Our new best friend! The kitchen at our flat!

Isn't our living room just adorable?!?!

Hiding with all the lilies at the botanical gardens

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love these pictures!
...and really like your new best friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm flying Jack...

Anonymous said...

soooo beautiful, girls!!!! i love it!! i cant wait to see your beautiful new home :) love you guys!

Anonymous said...

hey there
so we just saw your mom. and she saw us get our asses kicked! we lost 3-0, ew. were so damn unpredictable, its crazy. it was great to see her though and everything, hope all is well...ill write back when im back so i can fill in about senior night and all, laters, take care

Anonymous said...

girl..i was at a bar last night and ran into someone from NZ...made me think of you
christel